Friday 27 September 2013

One, Two, FREE!

There are so many cool places in the city! 

People think that when you want to visit an attraction in Toronto that you have to pay a lot of money and that's sometimes true, but if you look carefully you can find that the BEST places to visit are actually free! :D

My mum and I visited a place called Allen Gardens today. It's a giant greenhouse and plant exhibit right  in the middle of the city. It was such a peaceful place that it was hard to remember we were even still in the city! 


There were so many different plants bursting with colour and beauty!








I really liked the high, domed glass ceiling,





the tall jungle-like trees 



























and the cactus room. 




Oh! And there were fish and turtles in a pond by a waterwheel that I really liked! 







There was a clump of vines I thought looked like a SASQUATCH! See his arms, head and legs? 






A children's garden and outdoor area





And a PAPAYA TREEEEEEE 
(for my sister!!!!!!) 



Allen Gardens is an amazing place to forget you're in the city and enjoy some beautiful and peaceful nature! 



I had a really awesome afternoon even with the crazy "adventure" mum and I took through Chinatown on a streetcar in the wrong direction! With my mum, we're never "lost", we  are just taking a different route on a never ending "adventure"!!!!!!! 


---PeyThePEYge


No comments:

Post a Comment