Monday 9 September 2013

First Day

First day on the job. 

My morning commute is WAYYYYY different than at home!!!!

At home, when I'm going to school, I just walk to my bus stop at the corner and take the school bus. 

Here, I'm living on the 25th floor of an apartment building. I have to take an elevator every day! It's such a different way to start my day! You never know who you'll meet on the elevator (or WHAT you will meet. Lots of people bring their dogs on the elevator and yesterday there was actually a CAT walking with its owner that came into the elevator!) 


Lobby, please! 


It takes about 20 minutes to walk to Queen's Park. We walk down the busy city streets but then cross into Queen's Park which is nice because there are trees and flowers and even a fountain and squirrels! 

When I get to The Legislative Assembly Building, I go in this side door because it is closest to the Page Quarters. I use my special ID badge to get inside.







MY SPECIAL PEYge ID! This gives me access to the doors and to the Page Quarters. I have to carry it  with me all of the time. 


My PEYge ID! 




This is the tunnel I walk through to get to the Page Quarters. I love the brick walls! So cool!


And this is me outside the Page Quarters door. In I go! Wish me luck! :D 

---PeyThePEYge


No comments:

Post a Comment