Monday 9 September 2013

Introducing PeyThePEYge

I see you with your raised eyebrow. Haven't we done an introduction already? Don't I already know you, PEYge? 

Yes, yes you do. 

BUT this introduction isn't for you....

It's for ME

Tomorrow morning I will be formally introduced BY THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE (Honourable Dave Levac, from Brant) on the floor of the Chamber. 

There are a couple of cool things about that. 

The first is that being introduced in the Chamber makes everything feel sort of official. 

The second is, every word that is spoken is recorded for all of HISTORY forever and ever and ever in Hansard so when the Speaker introduces me it will go down in the History books (just like RUDOLPH the RED NOSED REINDEER!!!!) 

But the very best is that you can see it all LIVE right here.....

ON THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF ONTARIO WEBSITE

You can see it happen at around 10:30 tomorrow morning or I think you can watch an archived version of it up to 8 days after it happens. OR watch it again and again and again after the first time because you just can't get enough of seeing ME on TV!!!!! :D 

OR you can watch it live on your TV on the ONTLA channel. I don't have a link for that. You'll have to check your local TV guide. :) 

So, I would LOVE it if you would all watch me become a part of official Hansard history.

... for the second time. 

Oh... did I forget to mention that part? The part about MPP Steve Clark speaking about my sister and I on the very same floor of the very same Chamber two years ago? It is still so very neat to me that the next time my name will be spoken in that room it will be when I'm being introduced as a PEYge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment