Wednesday 11 September 2013

Caution! PEYge at Work!


You’ll be happy to know that today was my first FULL DAY, and that I COMPLETELY survived!!! I have never, ever worked for 10 straight hours and, even though it was a challenge, I didn’t even fall asleep on the Dias, and I didn’t feel tempted to curl up in a corner of the East Lobby for a nap :D!!

It was an exciting day, too! A Page buddy and I got to make a trip to the Whitney Block!  Deliveries to the Whitney Block are DEFINITELY a favourite with all the Pages, for one reason: in order to get there, we have to use an UNDERGROUND TUNNEL!!!!! I always find it so cool to have a road over top of me, and a subway below!

Even though I had to work 10 hours, I thought today was a FABULOUS day! My mum came to see me in action (which is always fun!) and I got to make a delivery to Whitney! Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good! Or even better!

--PeyThePEYge

PS - Today the entire Assembly paused for a moment of silence to remember all of the people killed, hurt and affected by the September 11 tragedy in New York. I think it's important and good that our politicians take the time to think about historical events and help everyone remember. 


No comments:

Post a Comment