Monday 26 August 2013

Stress Test!

Oh, hi! How are you?

Me?

Ohhhhhh, I'm just  you know.... fine.

Relaxing. Totally chill. Not worrying about anything at all. No stress. Not anxious. Just you know....



WAITING TO GO TO MY ORIENTATION DAY ON THURSDAY!!!!!!



Not that I'd have anything to worry about when it comes to orientation. It's not like I'm going to be

TESTED ON ALL OF THE MPPs by FACE, by NAME, by RIDING and by SEAT in the House!!!!

Nah.

And it's not like I also have to know


The MINISTERS and their MINISTRIES, the CLERKS, how to get around the WHITNEY BLOCK and the NORTH WING and the MAIN BUILDING

or how to


SIT PROPERLY

and


BOW PROPERLY


and how to


DELIVER DIFFERENT KINDS OF REPORTS, BILLS, PAPERS in the House.

Naaaaaaah.

It's okay. It's just a little test. No need to worry at all!

Hah.

Haha.

Hahahah.

Okay, so I'm a little bit stressed about Orientation.

I have 3 days to really memorize all of the things I need to know and it is a LOT of information! I mean, a LOT. I do have a good memory and I've got MOST of it memorized, but I still have a little way to go.

And by little way I mean....


I still have to memorize ALL OF THE NDPs!!!!!


That's 20 people.


Their faces, their names, their ridings and where they sit.


By Thursday.

I'm not panicking. 

Much. 

At least I have been able to watch the Training DVD that came in my package. It's been really helpful because it goes over a lot of the information I need to know to get around the buildings. It also reviews the different procedures that happen in a day in the House and gives some history about the Page program.

So I'm working REALLY hard to be ready to go. I'm excited about it but I am truthfully a little nervous too. 

I guess I should get back to studying! Tiny MPPs.... here I come!

-- PeyThePEYge

No comments:

Post a Comment