Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Tiny MPPeeps

A new, fun slang word to use when talking about your group of friends or the people you spend a lot of time with is "peeps". I guess it's short for people. You might say, "Yesterday, I was at the park hanging with my peeps" or "I'm going to the library with some of my peeps".

I've been carrying around tiny little flashcards off the MPPs with their faces, names and ridings on them to help me prepare for my upcoming test. Since I'm spending so much time and going practically everywhere with these tiny MPP cards, I like to jokingly refer to them as my tiny MPPeeps. :)

I thought you might like to see how I'm preparing for my big test, so here is a video of my studying skills! :D






WHEW! Now THAT is a mouthful! 

Thanks for helping me study!


---PeyThePEYge

PS - Some of you may have noticed I kind of sort of made an itty bitty, tiny shminy, itsy bitsy teensy weensy mistake in the video. When I showed my MPPeeps flashcards, I said you can see that the card "has their names on the front and on the bottom it has their riding and their party". Oops! What you actually see on the front is their face. Their name, riding and party is listed on the bottom/back part of the card. All I can see on the flashcard when I'm studying is the MPPeep's face. The rest is all memorized! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment