Thursday 25 July 2013

Drumroll, Please!

OK, I have the MOST EXCITING NEWS to share!!!!!!! :D:D:D.....

I

Am

Going

To

MILK SOME GOATS! 

I'm on a farm in NY State, having the time of mah LIFE, learning about sustainable farming, collecting eggs from chickens, grooming 22 hand-high horses, feeding lambs, walking donkeys and even MILKING GOATS! 

Okay, okay. While this is SO exciting and fun and EPIC... it isn't actually the BIG NEWS I have to share. 

I just found out that 

I

ME

PEYTON

MOI

L'il OLD ME

have been accepted into the LEGISLATIVE PAGE PROGRAM! 

I am truly and actually an official PEYge! 

Three cheers, everyone! This is AMAZING! 

I can't quite believe that I'll be spending not 2 weeks, not 4 weeks but 5 entire weeks this fall in Toronto learning all about our provincial government and working as a PEYge in the Legislature. 

I am so honoured to have been chosen. I know not many kids get the chance to do this. I'm really lucky and I plan on working really hard and taking advantage of everything the program has to offer. 

I hope you'll join me on this adventure by continuing to read my blog. 

Who knows? Maybe this is the beginning of my career in politics and one day you'll be able to say...

Hey... I read Premier Peyton's blog when she was a young PEYge!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! :D 

Now I must go(at) and milk the goats. This afternoon I'm making cheese! I guess this experience will give me lots to talk about with Premier Wynne as she is also the Minister of Agriculture and Food! Wonder if she's ever milked a goat? ;) 

- PeyThePEYge

No comments:

Post a Comment